Hello loves, today on #TuesdayShoesday I bring you Power shoes for the work place that are Fashion Forward and ready to help you put your best foot forward.
1. Zara Snakeskin $119 Pump, this cutie is great for the office and pairs well with a number of neutral palettes, be bold and mix snake skin with prints such as beige and white polka dots, just stay in the same color family.
2. Audrey Brooke $49 this lovely lady is a great starter heel for any woman who isn’t comfortable with a higher heel. It’s only 3 inches so you will get lots of wear from this mid heel. The patent makes it versatile enough to go from day to night and the strong bows offer a bit of sophisticated lady touch.
3. H&M Loafers $29, this loafer is so perfect for the office, it pairs well with trousers or skirts, add some black tights for a sleek look contrasting against the suede jewel tone. As a bonus this emerald green chain detailed loafer will carry you well through the holidays, at $29 it’s a steal!
4. Rachel Roy Oxford $165, This studded oxford is for the lady who has more fashion freedom in her work place, if your office is more strict pair this oxford with denim and a sweater or tee for a laid back edgy look for dress down Fridays.
5. Badgley Mischka $119, this pump isn’t your typical office footwear but it offers you a mystery and a luxe look, this pump pairs well with separates, think long sleeve tops (oranges, greens, blues) and slacks, this cutie will even pair well with printed dresses.
6. B Brian Atwood $196, this cutie is a wild card office shoe pick, the darkness of the snakeskin makes it a great finish that will pair well with many looks, wear with dresses, midi skirts or denim to dress the heels down.
What fab deals have you got lately on office shoes?