With the Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links is now also launching Konami in the mobile games world. You can also feel the power of the cards on your smartphone when you are a duel against the AI or other players. Yu-Gi-Oh!Duel Links is available for free on Google Play and App Store. To help you get started, we have put together some tips and tricks for you in this article.
You can expect more than 700 cards that you can collect and use in combat. In addition, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel left in the past, because you will not only meet Yugi, but also Kaiba or Joey, we know from the anime series . We find ourselves in the beginnings of Yu-Gi-Oh! again.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links – tips and tricks for all card players
In the download charts , Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel left shot straight up. The famous collectible card game thus celebrates its comeback . You can deliver exciting battles in real time and build up a considerable collection of maps. The very rare, valuable cards are displayed in the game by 3D animation. This includes, for example, the Blue-eyed White Dragon , which is intended for every fan. http://www.yu-gi-oh-duellinkshacks.com/
The following tips will help you improve your map deck , improve your reward, and earn many Gems . For the latter, we have our own guide in the repertoire.
- Select character : At the beginning you must decide for a character. You can choose Yami Yugi and Seto Kaiba. But if you choose here, it is up to you. Both have a good ground deck, with which you can play without problems at the beginning. Kaiba, however, owns the strongest monster, the White Dragon. After you have decided for one of the two, you do not have to worry about not being able to play with the other. You switch the other character to level 15. In the same way, you will be able to unlock more duelists, for example Joey and Mai. If you are an ideal player, choose characters that have field skills. These include Yugi, Kaiba and Rex. You can adjust the map decks later,
Yami Yugi was the hero of the anime series. You can call him at Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel left as duel character select.
- Tutorial : After the character selection starts the tutorial, where you can play a few trial duels. If you already have experience, then you can skip the tutorial of course. If you are out of the practice or new in the metier, then the tutorial definitely with.
- Rules of Simplified Duels : In order to be able to play in the Duel World, the card game for the smartphone variant has been somewhat simplified. You now have a card deck of 20 – 30 cards (40), a maximum of 3 cards (5), 4,000 life points (8,000) on the field, and 4 cards on the hand at the start (5). In the usual format, the values are slightly higher (see brackets). The rules for the monsters, the trap cards and the spells remain the same. Yu Gi Oh Duel Links Gems Hack
- Card Deck Construction : It is good at the beginning that you have a lot of monsters with good attack values and / or have in your deck, and not so many magic and trap cards, as this will only slow your map deck. If you have good monsters, then you can usually overlap your opponent. You should therefore use a maximum of half the number of magic and fall cards, like monsters. For 20 monsters, there should be a maximum of 10 spells and traps. Later, you will have more cards and then a few more spells / traps will be used, which also makes the duel more complex, but in the beginning the monsters should direct your game. Also, remember that you do not have more than 2 or 3 monsters that have five or more stars.
- Spells are still important: You should also add some magic cards to your deck. Try to have a good mix of offensive, reinforcement and support charms on your deck. This way, attack spells like “Raimei” can exert pressure on your opponents while you cast your own monsters with reinforcement spells like Dragon Treasure (+300 Attack and Defense for Dragons). Support spells may be the most useful spells, but require some timing to be used effectively. “Block Attack” and “Block Defense” are very good examples of how spells can be used at the right moment, can put your opponents in dire trouble.
- Case maps per situation : case maps are a little more situational. They can be used in very special cases. Therefore, you should have an inkling of what cards your opponent has on his deck.
- Rare : Rare and very rare cards are usually monsters with 6 or more stars. These cards are mostly the pulling horses in your deck. Do not take too many of them, however, as you will find yourself in situations in which you have no evildoer monsters in your hand. If you play them at the right moment, they can win the game for you. Keep in mind, however, that your opponent can easily defeat your very rare monster with the right monsters, spells, or traps if you do not protect them properly.
The blue-eyed White Dragon with the ice-cold look belonged from the beginning to the rarities among the valuable cards.
- Gems : This is the currency in the game with which you can buy cards (booster packs) in the shop. Basically, it is sparkling gemstones that serve as payment. You can get them in different ways. As you can see in our extra guide on the subject.
- Duplicate Cards : Of course, you may also have doubles or cards. You can exchange them. When exchanging, you do not get any other cards, but gold or batches, stones and jewels. Go to the map studio, if you have decided to change. Which are your cards, you can see that they are colored. Now press the corresponding card and choose “Convert”. So change this card and clear up in your deck.
- Make the duel quiz : If you have reached level 4, you get the task to complete the duel quiz. Do this in any case, as you will receive some great cards when rewarding you all. For example, you can get the block attack card. This is a Spell Card that forces monsters that are in Attack Position into the Defense Position.
- Leveln also wants to be learned : You have a certain number of trials or duels available. These will be displayed at the top of the screen on the left side. Every duel you play, therefore, consumes one of these attempts. If you climb a step, you will get back to it. So play all the duels before you level up, so you can enjoy it all.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links – Get more rewards
After each duel, you will get Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel left points. Almost every action is evaluated . So your performance is important for the score and the reward that awaits you. Per 1,000 points there is a reward for you. These can be jewels , keys , but also new cards . For what actions you get points, see the following table:
|No loss of life||500|
|+3,000 damage from a monster||500|
|5, 7 or 10 monsters destroyed||100/200/300|
|Magic card played||100 (one time)|
|Case card played||100 (one time)|