Working on ME before the New Year!
Working on ME before the New Year!
Life is about doing things for you, as far as I know you only live once or YOLO as they say…..make the most of it. Do the things that make you happy, spend time with whom you choose, live for you and your loved ones. Today is a new day, make changes to the things that don’t excite you. Live your best life starting today!! Have a great Monday!
(By the way, we are back to our regularly scheduled posts…muah!)
Morning loves, I know it’s been a minute since I’ve posted… I’ve been traveling for work the entire month of November and I’m headed out of town again this week. I wanted to let you know I didn’t forget about you… my loves! I’ll be back to regular posting right after Thanksgiving Holiday. To get into the festive season of the holidays I wanted to share with you all my Sequined Obsessed look…. I’m totally obsessed with all things girly and that includes all things sequined…hahaha. Hope you guy’s enjoy and have a fabulous Turkey Day!! What sequin pieces have you purchased lately?? Speak!!
Fashion Tip: Use a blush color purse to bring light and dark colors together and complete your look.
Jacket: Forever 21 (Sale old) // Tee: Forever 21 // Denim: Two Kisses Boutique // Purse: Ross // Obsessed Necklace: Forever 21: // Bracelet: Louis Vuitton // Heels: Saks Off 5th //
Hi loves, I’m loving the Fall 2013 Trends this season, the long flowy skirts, wovens, jewel tones, and statement necklaces to name a few. (Yesssss…give me more!!) These trends speak to everything I am…a total girly girl, I so enjoy dressing up glam and girly just to run errands….hahaha. Yesterday I hosted some of the ladies from my South Florida Girlfriends Meetup Group at our 2nd Annual End of the Year Luncheon. There were 8 of us in attendance and we had a blast. Did you do anything exciting this weekend?? What trends are you loving this Fall?? Share with Me!
Skirt: Forever 21 or similar /Crop Top:boutique in LA / Necklace: TwoKissesBoutique /Bracelet: Macy’s /Clutch: Thrifted /Heels: Steve Madden (few years old these or these will pair well)
Learn to adjust your path in life, it may be that you were meant to go in a different direction. Don’t be afraid to embrace that, learn to adapt, we all have wrenches thrown into our plan every day, week, month, year. Pick yourself up and carry on with life. The longer you sulk about it the longer it takes you to move forward. It’s important not to be idle so put your big girl panties on, some pink lipstick and get yourself together. You can do it!!
Hello loves, today on #TuesdayShoesday I bring you Power shoes for the work place that are Fashion Forward and ready to help you put your best foot forward.
1. Zara Snakeskin $119 Pump, this cutie is great for the office and pairs well with a number of neutral palettes, be bold and mix snake skin with prints such as beige and white polka dots, just stay in the same color family.
2. Audrey Brooke $49 this lovely lady is a great starter heel for any woman who isn’t comfortable with a higher heel. It’s only 3 inches so you will get lots of wear from this mid heel. The patent makes it versatile enough to go from day to night and the strong bows offer a bit of sophisticated lady touch.
3. H&M Loafers $29, this loafer is so perfect for the office, it pairs well with trousers or skirts, add some black tights for a sleek look contrasting against the suede jewel tone. As a bonus this emerald green chain detailed loafer will carry you well through the holidays, at $29 it’s a steal!
4. Rachel Roy Oxford $165, This studded oxford is for the lady who has more fashion freedom in her work place, if your office is more strict pair this oxford with denim and a sweater or tee for a laid back edgy look for dress down Fridays.
5. Badgley Mischka $119, this pump isn’t your typical office footwear but it offers you a mystery and a luxe look, this pump pairs well with separates, think long sleeve tops (oranges, greens, blues) and slacks, this cutie will even pair well with printed dresses.
6. B Brian Atwood $196, this cutie is a wild card office shoe pick, the darkness of the snakeskin makes it a great finish that will pair well with many looks, wear with dresses, midi skirts or denim to dress the heels down.
What fab deals have you got lately on office shoes?
Morning loves, remember it just takes you to take one step forward to begin the rest of your life…..start your journey today!! Have a Fab Monday!!!
Evening loves! This look today was inspired by just being comfy….We are starting to see small… I mean really small…hahaha… signs of Fall here in Miami… Sooooo I wanted to break out this sweater that I absolutely love wearing. What pieces are you dying to break out for the Fall weather?? Share with me!
// Denim: Target $20 (old) // Sweater: Forever 21 $6 (old) // Heels: c/o Two Kisses Boutique $10 (Clearance Sale Now) // Necklace: Target $16 (Prabal Gurang) // Earrings: Heather Hightower //
Lovely link up parties I joined this weekend….
1. Tommye $94.99 //2. Seana $89.99 // 3. Mickle $99.99 // 4. Meira $89.99 // 5. Balezentis $109.99
Morning loves it’s #TuesdayShoesday I wanted to share with you all mytop 5 picks fromt he Madonna Truth or dare Collecytion. I was considering doing this post today and when I peaked in my mail box yesterday to find Ms. Madonna on the cover of my new Bazaar Magazine I thought well Duuuuuh!! Here is a pic of Madonna from the cover so you can see all the awesomeness dripping from this photo. I have one pair of Truth or Dare heels that I was so excited to purchase on a super deal (we know how I love shoe deals…or any deals) You can find a pic of the heels I purchased on my Instagram feed…you are following me there …right?